SES in close association with Kemppi have developed a lightweight, in line control unit which uses the Master 3500mls as it’s power source. This allows TIG welding operations to be carried out at distances of one hundred and fifty meters or more from the nearest suitable mains supply.
The following provides a brief overview of the types of Welding Equipment we can offer.
- MMA: Master 2500mls & 3500mls - Lightweight and efficient, these machines are portable and designed for use in extreme conditions. Due to its size it is easy to access even the narrowest of places. These machines are also equipped with the multi logic system which allows more choice for the user with easy to install control panels.
- MMA/TIG: Master 4000mls - Another edition to the MLS range of machines. Very light weight and portable this unit allows the user to weld MMA to 350 Amps and DC TIG to 400 Amps. Also part of the logic system allows the user to select from a range of control panels to suit their needs.
- TIG AC/DC: Mastertig 2500 AC/DC - The Mastertig AC/DC machine range features compact AC/DC TIG & DC TIG/MMA functions, making it ideally suited for a wide range of aluminium welding applications. Available with a choice of user interfaces, this unit offers an unrivalled level of process control through clear functions and a large digital display. The “Code-Lock” anti theft protection feature comes as standard with this unit.
- MMA/MIG: Weldforce KPS5500 & KWF300 Wirefeeder - The air or water cooled Weldforce package provides durability, performance and productivity in welding. Weldforce is the reliable choice for rough field conditions with the incorporation of the KWF300’s tough outer casing, latest welding power technology and digital control panel.
- MMA/MIG/TIG: Pro Evolution 5200 / Pro Mig 530 / Pro Tig 420 - The Pro Evolution 5200 is a multi operational power source designed for demanding professional use. This package is also available in water cooled or air cooled options and is suitable with the aid of our Pro Mig and Pro Tig units for MMA/MIG, pulsed MIG and DC TIG welding.
Pro Evolution is one of the most versatile welding systems on the market allowing the optimal choice of equipment and welding parameters.
- Arcgen 300AVC - Arcgen 300AVCwelding generator is a highly manoeuvrable unit providing welding current of 30-300amps through a stepless control.
The diesel engine is fully compliant with the requirements for use on petro-chemical sites and in non hazardous areas offshore. The 300AVC combines a highly intelligent engine management system with increased welding output which in turn offers significant savings on fuel costs, up to forty percent in some instances.
- R7500 Welding Invertor - With 750amps of DC power output this robust unit is well suited for the majority of Arc-Air gouging requirements.
- Viper 2500s - The Viper 2500s is a universal add-on 250amp line operated TIG control unit suitable for insertion into any DC welding circuit. This versatile self contained unit which provides high frequency ignition, control of the output current, slope in and out times and shielding gas flow timing only requires connection to the welding cables. This unit is ideally suited to work in conjunction with the 300AVC welding generator.
- Cutting Equipment and accessories: - Oxy/Acetylene straight line cutters, pipe bevelling and plasma cutting equipment up to a capacity of 32mm are held in the hire fleet as well as a large variety of pipe clamps and alignment aids. The welding services supply all welding accessories that may be required including fume extraction units, in addition to providing a comprehensive test and calibration facility.
Lightweight and efficient, these machines are portable and designed for use in extreme conditions. Due to its size it is easy to access even the narrowest of places. These machines are also equipped with the multi logic system which allows more choice for the user with easy to install control panels.
© Specialist Equipment Solutions Ltd 2024. All rights reserved.