The following provides a brief overview of the types of Lifting Equipment and Accessories we can offer.
In addition to the provision of plant, equipment and instrumentation, SES also own a fleet in excess of 6,000 assets. This covers a wide product range; managed in a collaborative manner via a single point on contact using our in-house expertise and management systems, supported by our nominated lifting specialists. The benefits of using an alliance type approach, means improved efficiencies and cost effectiveness, by maximising on each participant’s resources, allowing SES to pass on cost savings and added value to our clients.
- Air Hoists - Operating a large fleet of Red Rooster Air Hoists, product range 1 ton to 12 tons with an age profile of less than 18 months, these machines have addressed many operational safety issues for offshore working. In compliance with and manufactured to CE and ATEX approved standards the Red Rooster Air Hoist is built to deliver the highest standards in Safety.
- Beam Clamps - Operating a wide diverse range of Adjustable, Angle and Universal Beam clamps range from 0.5 t to 5t product by Riley a well established and industry accepted manufacturer. Equipment is fully checked and tested every time it is returned to depot with new certification issued to commence each new hire.
- Chain Blocks - Operating a large fleet of chain blocks with a product range from 0.5t to 5t x 3 – 6 – 9 mtr drop, manufactured by industry wide accepted suppliers in; Gunnebo, Morris, Bulldog, Vital, Elephant, Yale.
- Snatch Blocks - A wide range of snatch blocks available 2t to 15t manufactured by McKissick and Ansel Jones. Equipment is fully checked, inspected and re-certificated before every new hire.
- Pull Lifts - Operating a large fleet of Pull Lifts range 500kg to 6000 kg available in 1mtr – 3mtr and 6mtr drop or customer specific requirements, these light weight, quick to fix, easy to use and ready for work quickly. Manufactured by Morris and Gunnebo industry accepted suppliers.
© Specialist Equipment Solutions Ltd 2023. All rights reserved.