The following provides an overview of the types of Electrical Test Equipment we can offer. Click here to view a full equipment list.
- Cellcorders- The Cellcorder cell resistance tester displays and records cell float voltage, internal cell resistance, and intercell connection resistance.
- Clampmeters- Suitable for 200A to 2000A ac/dc on large conductors or bus bars. Useful for when it is not possible to power down equipment or break the circuit. Accurate True RMS measurement.
- Decade Boxes- Cover resistance values from 0.01 Ω to 1MΩ. High accuracy, easy to operate and portable. These can be used for a wide range of applications and in particular PRT simulation.
- Digital Multimeters- Accurate current, voltage and resistance measurements and supplied with GS38 compliant test leads. Intrinsically safe models available.
- Digital Milliohmmeters- Fully automatic instruments which select the most suitable test current, up to 10A dc to measure 0.1 µΩ to 2000 Ω on one of seven ranges. Lightweight instruments suitable for lab and field work.
- Earth Testers- For testing phase-earth and phase-neutral supply loops. Low current loop test which does not trip RCD’s. Measurement on supplies from 50V to 263V.
- Function Generators- 0.2Hz to 20 MHz frequency range. Produces sine, square and triangular waveforms. An auxiliary output provides a fixed 0 to +5V level suitable for driving both TTL and CMOS loads.
- Injection Test Sets- Primary and secondary injection test sets suitable for current injection up to 3000A. Applications include testing protective relays, thermal overloads and magnetic circuit breakers.
- Insulation / Continuity Testers- For insulation tests up to 1000V and to 200 GΩ. Live circuit detection inhibits insulation testing on circuits above 50V. Suitable for use on CAT IV applications and supply voltages up to 600V.
- Live Line Test Sets- Units available for high voltage systems from 3.3kV to 11 kV. Self powered operation, designed for indoor and outdoor use.
- Loop Calibrators- IS versions with simultaneous mA and % readout for quick and easy interpretation of readings. Internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a multimeter.
- mA Source- Precision DC Current Sources suitable for calibration and test applications from micro-amp levels up to 100mA.
- mV Source- Accurate millivolt sources suitable for voltage injection applications such as thermocouple simulation.
- Oscilloscopes- 2 channel analogue oscilloscopes suitable for frequency measurements up to 40 MHz. Each scope has excellent trace and contrast quality.
- Phase Rotation Meters- For use on systems from 100V to 600V phase to phase, 40Hz to 60Hz. A fast and effective way of identifying worn or unmarked cables and ensuring all 3 phase outlets and machinery are wired correctly. GS38 compliant.
- Power Supplies- Simultaneous metering of voltage and current. Range 0 to 32V and 0 to 3.1A. Large and bright LED’s give a clear and unambiguous reading. All outputs are fully protected against short circuit, reverse voltage and reverse currents.
- Portable Appliance Testers- A full and comprehensive set of tests with full dual voltage and flash test capacity. Large easy to read display will walk you through any procedure with ease.
- RCD Testers- Test standard, DC, selective and programmable RCDs. Covers supply voltage range of 50V to 290V. Colour coded ranges help test range selection, reducing test times and fault location.
- Voltage Testers / Proving Units- GS38 compliant contact voltage indicator is designed to rapidly and safely check for the presence of AC and DC voltages from 50V to 600V. Proving unit produces 690V AC/DC to enable voltage indicators to be fully checked. Suitable for indicators with 230V and 415 / 440V AC or DC detection ranges.
© Specialist Equipment Solutions Ltd 2023. All rights reserved.