The following provides a brief overview of the types of Mechanical & Hydraulic Equipment we can offer.
- Hydraulic Flange Spreader Sets- Lightweight pin type spreader which is easy to use and has adjustable jaw widths from 2.75” to 8.5”. Supplied as a set complete with pump, tool, gauge, gauge adaptor, couplers and hose.
- Hydraulic Nut Splitter Sets- Compact and ergonomic design. Unique angled head design. Heavy duty chisels can be reground. Available as a set complete with pump, tool, gauge, gauge adaptor, couplers and hose.
- Hydraulic Cylinders- Wide range available up to 50 Ton, various stroke lengths to suit most applications. Designed for use in all positions. Supplied with gauge to minimise risk of overloading.
- Tension Meter- Accuracy +/- 2% of full scale. Dual range readout in kilograms and pounds. Cushioned metal case provides safe storage and transport. Suitable up to 4500 kg.
- Lokring Tool- This tool can join small diameter piping and tubing without the need for threading or welding. The installation of Lokring fittings is simple, extremely repeatable and can be made in a fraction of the time required to weld the connection.
- Toe Jacks- A range of lightweight jacks designed to lift, lower, manoeuvre and position heavy loads with maximum safety. Precise control ensured by the supplied operating lever. A high pressure relief valve prevents lifting of loads in excess of the jack's capacity while locking overloads applied to the ram.
- Cable Cutters- Hydraulic cutting heads, complete with quick automatic couplers for connection to a hydraulic pump with various working pressures. Cutting heads specifically designed to cut copper, aluminium and telecommunication cables, up to maximum diameter of 120mm
- Pumps- Lightweight hand pumps (low pressure high flow), ultra high pressure hand pumps, air hydraulic pumps, Haskell pumps, Tangye Pumps
- Punches- Hydraulic punches, much quicker and safer than drilling, up to 12.7mm thick capacity through mild steel
© Specialist Equipment Solutions Ltd 2024. All rights reserved.